The number of responses we received far exceeded our expectation and it was gratifying that they were all overwhelmingly encouraging.
My favourite which echoed a general theme and which summed up what we try to achieve was ‘ You do not just treat cases as numbers and the long term investment by your team over the years in the personal touch, is indeed appreciated by clients at what is a difficult time in their lives’. If we had a ‘tin’ this is what we would put on it!
Naturally, we were very pleased to receive such positive comments but, in what I hope is typical Portland style, it will not go to our heads and we will continue to work hard to provide the high levels of support and service that we believe all our clients are entitled to expect from us.
A big thank you from all of us to those that responded to the survey. Here are some more comments from the survey:
- "First class!"
- "Clients I refer to you almost exclusively comment that they feel very comfortable talking to you and consequently believe they get good advice tailored to their circumstances. They rally value the fact that you take the time to meet with them and explain their options clearly and guide them through the process during what it nearly always a difficult time for them. Thank you."
- "We find Portland to be a great resource for us, an informal contact point for insolvency issues and, where appropriate, leading on to formal referral."
- "We have been very happy with the advice and support given to us over the years."
- "Great company - keep up the good work!"
- "My clients have appreciated your honest advice, which is not biased by sales targets. The use of language is kept simple so people understand what you are saying. Keep up the good work!"